Tuesday 16 August 2011

The White Roads


Monday 15 August 2011
The White Roads
On Monday I looked out my window and saw heaps of fluffy soft snow. The roads were all sparkling white. Then I rushed downstairs and told Dad that it was snowing! Next I went back upstairs to tell Mum that it was snowing! After that I watched a movie called Monster House. It was really freaky! Then I played New Zealand Monopoly with my Mum. Mum always wins.
The swimming pool has frozen and when you throw snowballs at it they slide on the top just like skiing, it sounded like Santa was coming.
When Dad came home we scampered outside and we had a big snowball war. I won because I shot a snowball at my Dad’s face. My hands were frozen and were shaking like an earthquake. They were so cold that I had to warm them by the burning hot fire.
It was a great day off.
By Ruben 




No comments:

Post a Comment