Wednesday 17 August 2011

Caleb's Snow experience


Its sunday night im wondering if the snows really going to hit Christchurch or just miss Christchurch completly. I stare out the window asking mum or dad if its snowing but my dad always says "  thats not snow its not soft enough" so it was sleet.
 
 Still waiting in anticipation for "the real snow to hit". My dad said to me " its 10:00pm you should go to bed now.I awoke at 4am in the morning opened my curtains " yes theres snow" im thinking to myself i hop back into bed. 6:30 i get up go down to the lounge. I see my dad listening to the news on the radio. "30 christchurch schools are closed due to snowfall" said the weather lady. "Yes" i was thinking to myself. I looked outside "holy dad theres tons of snow out there" i said to my dad in excitment.
 
My brother my dad and i went outside with layers of clothes on i tow my brother on the boogie board "woa" yells my brother. My dad starts throwing snowballs at me "snowball fight" i declare,smash i throw a snowball right at my brothers face he looked angry but it was allgood.
 
 "Ok lets make a snowman said my dad "okay" my brother and i yell. "orrrrr" i heave as i roll a huge snowman body around the ground picking up snow like a vaccum cleaner. "awesome" roars my brother. I quickly shuffled to the kitchen whipped open the fridge door grabbed a carrot and shuffled back to the snowman popped in the carrot and took a picture of the snowman with all his winter gears on. Ran back inside took off my drenched clothes sat next to the fire and thats my snowy story. :)
 
Caleb  
room 19

No comments:

Post a Comment