Wednesday 17 August 2011

Andrew's snow day


P1010818.JPGMy brother Michael charged into my room and quickly pulled open the curtains. I was wondering what he was doing in my room? He immediately told me to look out the window I struggled to my feet and headed to the window half asleep wondering what could possibly be out the window I stared out the and my mouth fell wide open! SNOW!! I couldn’t believe it. Thick white layers completely swallowed up the back yard. About mid-day we all went out back even Maggie our dog joined in the fun. First me, Michael and David tried building a fort ( well David did any way) while me and Michael had a snow ball fight. Later on David and I went on the frozen trampoline and me and Michael built an awesome snow man. I wish it stays snowy.
By Andrew.P
R15

No comments:

Post a Comment