Thursday 18 August 2011

Four snow stories!



Snowy Adventure
On the day it was snowing my family had a big walk up on the hill.  We found a ramp we had two blow up sleds one was a donought and one was a racing car.  I went down on the racing car sled with mum.  Mum shouted aaarrrgh.  I sat there quietly like a rabit..
The End
By Amelia

On Tuesday mum and I made an igloo in my backyard and everyone went in it.  It's about two meters hgh and and two meters round We bilt it because we wanted to see what it would be like inside.  We started at the bottom and worked our way up in circles and they got smaller and smaller after that we put snow in and around the gaps.
By Tamati

Tuesday 16th August 2011
On a frosty white winters morning.  I woke up to see a soft, pure snow blanket covering my backyard.  It was early but i couldn't resist jumping in a big mountain of snow I'd fall halfway through so I jumped out of my bed, Scoffed down some weet-bix brushed my teeth, slipped on some clothes and zipped and glanced outside....
...WOW...
...It was snowing>>>
By Max

It is softer than a...
Hat
When falling, it is as pure as a cloud
Yet it can be as hazardous as a plauge
It effortlessly travels from the heavens to earth, beneath your feet.
It dusts the mirroring lane of the trees in the park,
while it rests on the peak of the hill.
It hides the blossoms on the silk tree that will bring an early spring
It is SNOW!!
By Dani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment