Thursday 18 August 2011

Crazy Willis



I have a good friend who owns a dog called Willis.
When it Snows, he goes Craaazzzzzyyy!!
How he goes crazy you may ask? Well I’ll tell you….
It all starts at a house with…..Snow!
When you let him out Whoosh he’s off! He runs around like a Champion Racehorse, falls over, STOPS, sniffs looks up at the sky and runs around.  He then STOPS, turns around to give me a look of encouragement and chases me!!
When he catches up with me he stops, looks at me then does the cycle again and again and again (He can do this for an hour!)
Finally he comes back inside wet and looks like a Snowdog. Yet again the following day he will do the whole thing again. But he’s not stupid (No! No! No!) Because when he needs to go for a poop he wobbles under the trampoline and does his stuff, without getting wet!!


Epilogue


Just a heads up… Snow + Dog = Crazy, Funny, Tired, Wet Snowdog.

No comments:

Post a Comment