Tuesday 16 August 2011

Snow Chairs

The Snow Chairs
By Kristy 
Rm 9

In the middle of winter there was a snow storm. It was fun and fantastic! When it had finished me and Hannah, my sister went outside. When we were outside  the snow went up to our knees. Then we went inside and warmed our feet by the fire. After that we went out with mum and instead of a snowman we said "what about we make a kitchen?”.  So we went to work and ended up with a big ball for the table and two smaller balls with flat snow for the backs for the chairs. We also made cups and plates.


The snow kitchen
By Hannah 
Rm 6
I made some chair’s and a table. I like them. It was fun. It was snowing when I did them. I runned up and jumped in the snow and got a snow on my face with white on it too. It was up to my knees. Then we went sliding on the sled too. I like the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment