Wednesday 17 August 2011

Mya's Snow Story

Monday 15th August
Zzzz, I woke up to a thick blanket of snow outside my window I waited until my parents got up so we could have a look in the lounge window OH MY GOSH it looked so beautiful, mum and dad got the text that school was off YIPPEE! We went to feel the snow it felt like icing sugar, after breakfast we went out into the snow to have a look around WOW it was so beautiful we built a snowman called Steve he is AWESOME then we went inside to have hot chocolate.

Tuesday 16th August
I woke there was more snow YAY Me, Mum and Arna went outside to check on Steve he was fine thank goodness mum got another text yay we went on a walk and it was very tiring trudging up and down in the snow then we came back and chilled.
By Mya
R13



                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment