Tuesday 16 August 2011

Holly's story

First thing on Monday morning I looked out of my mum and dads bedroom window and was so excited to see the snow, I had to run and tell my brother Jack. I really wanted to go out straight away and play in the snow but had to wait till after breakfast. We all wrapped up in warm clothes and had a big snowball fight with our neighbours. They then helped us to build a big snowman up our driveway, it was so big that our green car couldn't get out.


After lunch we borrowed Granny and Grandad's 4WD and went along Centaurus Road to find a wee hill to toboggan down, whhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Daddy made a jump and it was enormous fun going over it on my toboggan! Daddy tried to stand up on the toboggan and go over the jump but he fell off!!!! Very funny. My hands got so cold we had to go home.

Holly

Room 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment