Tuesday 16 August 2011

The Snowy Day


The snowy day
Yesterday when I woke up my dad was standing by the fire. Then  said” dad why are you standing by the fire  “ . My dad said” because i am cold “. Then i saw snow outside and there was a lot of it. So i went outside to check how deep it was. And it was 12 centimetres deep. Then after lunch we built a snowman. We rolled a big ball for his body and I got bark for his buttons.  The snowman had a hat and scarf and I got a carrot for his nose. His eyes were made out of bark. He looked awesome. Then me and my brother had a snowball fight with some other people down the street and threw snow at the cars that were going past.  We threw snow balls at an ice cream truck that was going past us.   Then we tied a sled to the back of a truck and I got to ride on it. I also rode on the truck. Then I went home because it was getting cold.   The best part of the day was making the snowman.

I really loved playing in the snow.

By Zoe 
Room 9.


No comments:

Post a Comment